viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2007

Is There Anybody Out There? - Nobody Home / Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There?, Nobody Home

Añadir a mi perfil Más Videos

Is there Anybody Out There? - Pink Floyd

Is there anybody out there?

Nobody Home - Pink Floyd

I've got a little black book with my poems in
I've got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in
I got a elastic bands keeping my shoes on
Got those swollen hand blues
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from
I've got electric light
And I've got second sight
I've got amazing powers of observation
And that is how I know
When I try to get through
On the telephone to you
There'll be nobody home
I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
And the meritable pinhole burns
All down the front of my favourite satin shirt
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
I've got a silver spoon on a chain
I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains
I've got wild staring eyes
I've got a stronge urge to fly
But I've got nowhere to fly to
Ooooh Babe ehen I pick up the phone
There's still nobody home
I've got a pair of Gohills boots
And I've got fading roots


Lo anterior corresponde a una de mis canciones y secuencias favoritas de la Opera Rock The Wall interpretada por Pink Floyd...esta incompleta la canción final...haganse un favor y compren o renten la pelicula completa y si les gusta la música comprénse el disco original...Es una joya...La siguiente es una interpretación del genio detrás de esta obra de arte, Roger Waters.

Roger Waters - The Wall Berlin 10

Añadir a mi perfil Más Videos

1 comentario:

Cletus Qasidy dijo...

una muy buena banda de rock, aunque la verdad dificil de entender